Biovet Will Not Distribute Dividend For 2006

407
The general meeting of shareholders in Biovet AD decided that the company will not distribute dividend for 2006, BSE reported.

Shareholder approved a proposal to set aside 10% of the profit, or 50 003.25 leva, to the company's General Reserves Fund and the other 90% (450 029.25 leva) to the Additional Reserves Fund.

Shareholders also authorized the Board of Directors to lead negotiations with potential buyers of the company's cogeneration gas station.

Biovet invested a total of 30 mln leva in the facility. Its capacity is 21 megawatt hours and it produces electricity and steam for technoligical purposes.

In the end of 2004 the State Commission For Energy Regulation issued a licence to the station.

10 shares of Biovet have changed hands so far today at 17.30 leva per share.

Facebook Коментари

Добави коментар

Екипът на Profit.bg Ви благодари, че използвате кирилица за вашите коментари.
В случай, че коментарът Ви съдържа нецензурни квалификации и лични нападки или обиди на расова, сексуална, етническа или верска основа, той ще бъде изтрит от модератора на сайта.

Абонирайте се за електронния
информационен бюлетин на Profit.bg