Business Calendar March 24-28

367
Business Calendar March 24-28

Trade in the stocks of Astera Cosmetics and Globex Estate Fund REIT will start tomorrow on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange (BSE).

Astera Cosmetic's issue has been assigned the AST stock symbol. The volume of the issue amounts to 1,705,706 leva divided in as many shares. Lukan Lukanov owns 90% of the capital of the company, while Mariyka Andreeva and Dimitar Lukanov hold 5-percent stakes each.

Globex Estate Fund REIT will hike its capital by 30% to 650,000 leva. The company will be traded under the GLOBEX stock symbol.

Globex plans to build a holiday apartment complex in Sozopol and an office building with stores in Sofia, according to the prospectus of the REIT.

The general shareholders' meeting of FairPlay Properties REIT will take place on the same day. The shareholders will decide on the distribution of 8 mln leva as dividend, which translates into 0.157 dividend per share.

FairPlay Properties will make investments for 73.6 mln leva in 2008. Investments in the acquisition of new land plots will amount to 30.650 mln leva, accounting for 42% of the total. The remaining 58% will be allocated for construction.

The rights of Z Properties Investment Fund REIT and Alpha Wood Bulgaria, which are in the process of hiking capital, will be traded on BSE until March 25. Z Properties Investment Fund plans to raise its capital from 500,000 to 650,000 leva, while Alpha Wood Bulgaria aims to increase capital from 206,870 to 620,610 leva through the issuing of 206,870 rights.

The rights and the new shares are issued at a ratio of 1:2, while the issue value of the shares stands at 30.00 leva apiece.

The secondary trade in the rights issued as part of the capital raise of Agricultural Land Opportunity Fund Mel Invest REIT will start on March 27 on BSE. The fund plans to raise its capital from 14.044 mln to 28.089 mln leva. For the purpose a total of 14.044 mln rights will be issued, each allowing the subscription of one new share at 1.10 leva issue value.

A total of 12,917 transactions to a total value of 64.45 mln leva were sealed on BSE last week.

Facebook Коментари

Добави коментар

Екипът на Profit.bg Ви благодари, че използвате кирилица за вашите коментари.
В случай, че коментарът Ви съдържа нецензурни квалификации и лични нападки или обиди на расова, сексуална, етническа или верска основа, той ще бъде изтрит от модератора на сайта.

Абонирайте се за електронния
информационен бюлетин на Profit.bg