Capman Asset Management Establishes a REIT

With its share of 30% Capman Asset Management is the institutional investor in the latest real investment trust registered with Bulgaria’s Central Depository - Roy Property Fund REIT.
Seven individuals hold 7% of the capital of the trust each. The corporate shareholders in the trust are Ita-Hold, Atanel Invest and Perfect - Invest Holding.
A total of 99.9% of Capman Asset Management are controlled by Capman, and the remaining 0.10% is owned by the CEO Nikolay Yalamov.
Capman Asset Management AD distributes the shares of the investment company Capman Capital and the mutual fund Capman Max.
Capman Capital registered a +21.61% yield for its shareholders in 2005. In 2006 it increased more than twofold to +50.59%. This makes an average annual yield of +44.29% since the start of the public offering.
Most of its portfolio in the end of March consisted of stock of Bulgarian companies: 46.90%; 21.28% of the trust’s assets are invested in corporate and municipal bonds; 9.33% - in government bonds; 4.54% - in other collective investment schemes; cash and its equivalents account for 21.28% of Capman Capital’s portfolio.
The second collective investment scheme of the group - mutial fund Capman Max, has registered +20.00% since the beginning of 2007. Capman Max is the first mutual fund in Bulgaria with a three-digit yield. Last year it brought +100.10% yield to its investors.
The assets, managed by the two funds, amount to 26 mln leva, according to BSE-Sofia data.

Facebook Коментари

Добави коментар

Екипът на Ви благодари, че използвате кирилица за вашите коментари.
В случай, че коментарът Ви съдържа нецензурни квалификации и лични нападки или обиди на расова, сексуална, етническа или верска основа, той ще бъде изтрит от модератора на сайта.

Абонирайте се за електронния
информационен бюлетин на

На фокус

По-спокойни за утрешния ден с новия ипотечен кредит на БАКБ

„Лихвите се вдигат, Вашата-не“ е посланието на новия кредитен...