Plovdiv Yuri Gagarin BT Not To Distribute Dividend for 2006

Plovdiv Yuri Gagarin BT will not distribute dividend for 2006, BSE–Sofia announced. The forthcoming General Meeting of Shareholders on 27 June 2007 will vote the proposal for 90% of last year’s profit to remain as undistributed and the other 10 % to be set aside to the Reserves Fund.

The final date for transacting the shares of the company as a result of which the holder will be able to exercise their voting rights at the forthcoming GMS is 11 June 2007.

The company announced it is still continuing the the payment of the dividends for 2001, 2002, 2004 and 2005.

The net dividend in 2001 was 2.1642 leva per shareand a year later it was 0.0947 leva per share. In 2004 the company decided to distribute 0.2125 leva dividend per share and in 2005 – 2.23 leva. No dividends were paid in 2003.

Plovdiv Yuri Gagarin BT’s net non-consolidated profit for 2007 first quarter is 1.589 mln leva or 1.58 leva per share while in 2006 the company reported a loss in the amount of 673 000 leva.

Baranko EOOD controls 49 % of the company’s capital and Komso Tobacco owns 18 %. A total of 1100 shares of the company were sold today at 32.00 leva/share.

Facebook Коментари

Добави коментар

Екипът на Ви благодари, че използвате кирилица за вашите коментари.
В случай, че коментарът Ви съдържа нецензурни квалификации и лични нападки или обиди на расова, сексуална, етническа или верска основа, той ще бъде изтрит от модератора на сайта.

Абонирайте се за електронния
информационен бюлетин на

На фокус

По-спокойни за утрешния ден с новия ипотечен кредит на БАКБ

„Лихвите се вдигат, Вашата-не“ е посланието на новия кредитен...