The short list includes:
1. GRUSAMAR INGENIERIA Y CONSULTING S.L. (Spain), ELSAMEX S.A. (Spain)
2. HIGH-POINT RENDEL (UK), INGEROP (France), Salfo and Associates Limited (Greece)
3. Hyder Consulting Ltd (UK), Acerplan GmbH (Germany), Obermeyer Planen+Beraten GmbH (Germany),
4. INOCSA Ingenieria S.L. (INOCSA) (Spain), DIWI Consult International GmbH (Germany), ARDANUY Ingenieria S.A. (Spain)
5. ITALFERR SpA (Italy), Ineco (Spain), Tecnic SpA (Italy)
6. Parsons Brinckerhoff Ltd (United Kingdom), Rutex (Bulgaria), Tecnica y Proyectos S.A. (TYPSA) (Spain)
7. Pell Frischmann Consulting Engineers Ltd. (UK), EI Trans Engineering S.P. (Bulgaria)
8. PROINTEC S.A. (Spain), BONIFICA SPA (Italy), SERING INGEGNERIA SRL (Italy)
The deadline for submitting auction papers is June 28, 2007. Offers received shall be rated according to EU regulation. The contract is expected to be signed in September 2007 when an engineer shall be appointed as an independent supervisor of the construction of the adjoining road and railway infrastructure to the bridge.
Construction works include: constructing a 15 km long electrified single railway line including lighting, distance control system and telecommunications system on it, construction of an international loading railway station, reconstruction of the commercial railway station, constructing an 8 km long four-lane road, four two-level viaducts and eight road bridges with between one and eleven openings.
The deadline for the implementation of the contract for the supervision is 36 months.