Enemona and Zenith Agroholding have founded RAIDS

605
Two new REIT were listed with the Central Depository – these are FINI REIT and Zenith Imoti REIT, the Depository weekly bulletin the announced today.

FINI (Real Estate Investment Fund) REIT founders are Enemona and Ekoinvest Holding, with respectively 70% and 30% of the company’s capital.

On April 13th the shareholders of Enemona AD are voting the increase of the company’s capital through an IPO. Underwriters for the emission will be ELANA Trading and UBB AD.

Ecoinvest Holding reported a profit of BGN 13 000 for last year against BGN 20 000 for the year before.

Zenith Agroholding owns 76% of the capital of Zenith Imoti REIT while the rest 24% are owned by individuals.

The holding has reported a profit of BGN 838 000 for 2006 against BGN 125 000 for 2005.

The shares of Ecoinvest Holding and Zenith Agroholding are among the least traded on the BSE - Sofia. In March Ecoinvest Holding registered just one transaction of one share while Zenith Agroholding’s didn’t register any.

Facebook Коментари

Добави коментар

Екипът на Profit.bg Ви благодари, че използвате кирилица за вашите коментари.
В случай, че коментарът Ви съдържа нецензурни квалификации и лични нападки или обиди на расова, сексуална, етническа или верска основа, той ще бъде изтрит от модератора на сайта.

Абонирайте се за електронния
информационен бюлетин на Profit.bg