Heatset To Be Awarded Class A Investment Certificate

252
Heatset To Be Awarded Class A Investment Certificate

Deputy minister of economy and energy Anna Yaneva will award Heatset EOOD with a class A investment cerficate. The awarding ceremony will be held tomorrow, July 10, at the Ministry of Economy and Energy, the press service of the ministry said.

The company will implement a project for the setting up of a new facility for sheet and roll printing in the town of Kostinbrod. The new facility will be export-oriented mainly towards Bulgaria's neighboring countries. It will also be capable of taking large-scale orders from Western European clients.

Heatset is a subsidiary of Billboard AD. A total of 100,706,000 leva (51.49 mln euros) will be invested over the two years in which the project is expected to be completed.

Billboard will provide a total of 11% of the funding for the project. The two companies will secure the remaining 89% of the funding through bank loans.

Facebook Коментари

Добави коментар

Екипът на Profit.bg Ви благодари, че използвате кирилица за вашите коментари.
В случай, че коментарът Ви съдържа нецензурни квалификации и лични нападки или обиди на расова, сексуална, етническа или верска основа, той ще бъде изтрит от модератора на сайта.

Абонирайте се за електронния
информационен бюлетин на Profit.bg