Sandanski BT to Merge With Leaf Tobacco A. Mihailidis

1224
Sandanski BT AD will merge with Leaf Tobacco A. Mihailidis Sandanski. Shareholders of Leaf Tobacco Mihailidis will vote this proposal at their upcoming General Meeting scheduled June 4, the State Gazette reported.

They are also to vote the proposal for a capital increase from 1.91 mln leva to 2.12 mln leva through the purchase of 211 000 shares in proportion to each shareholder’s participation.

Kapnitsi A.Mihailidis controls 90 per cent of the capital of Leaf Tobacco Mihailidis and Strumitsa Tabak holds the remaining 10 per cent.

Leaf Tobacco A.Mihailidis was the only candidate at the auction announced by Bulgartabak Holding for the sale of 99.946 per cent of the capital of Sandanski BT.

The price offered in January 2007 was 2.308 mln leva. The buying company is one of the main purchasers and processors of Bulgarian oriental tobacco.

Facebook Коментари

Добави коментар

Екипът на Profit.bg Ви благодари, че използвате кирилица за вашите коментари.
В случай, че коментарът Ви съдържа нецензурни квалификации и лични нападки или обиди на расова, сексуална, етническа или верска основа, той ще бъде изтрит от модератора на сайта.

Абонирайте се за електронния
информационен бюлетин на Profit.bg